[ROVERNET - UK] Rovers and LPG gas conversion

Gavin.Walker at csiro.au Gavin.Walker at csiro.au
Tue Aug 22 05:44:53 BST 2006

Peter,
  To read about my experience with LPG look at

http://geocities.com/gavnh04/

In a few months I'm going to start wrecking the car (too much rust).
The grant has dropped the bottom out of the used LPG parts market so I'm
not likely to get much for the conversion.  It cost me $2200 in 1996
plus $100 for the dyno tune and $400ish for the distributor/coil.

I'm hoping to do a P6 2000 LPG conversion some time late next year but
only about half the P6B conversion is useful for that.

Gavin Walker
Canberra, Australia