[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S parts.

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Fri Dec 8 06:13:57 GMT 2006

It's Ottati, not Totatti. Good guy I bought a 63 3 Litre Coupe from him
about 10y ago. It is rare: first year of Coupe, manual trans, LHD. Only 53
of those made the first yr. Car was intact except for the extra instruments,
which had been stripped.  That Rover Coupe is still rusting away there, as
far as I know. I finally called him a few months back and gave him back my
interest in it. Wish I could have restored it...