[ROVERNET - UK] Series 2 in North America

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 05:24:07 GMT 2006

Thanks to all who responded to my series 2 2200
questions... it is interesting that 2200 pistons can
be fitted to an overbored 1978cc block. Aah, maybe
someday. For the moment, my very long term project is
a bolt on port electronic fuel conversion using the
Megasquirt shareware EFI computer kit. I'm having a
custom manifold fabricated and can assure everyone
that no Rovers will be harmed in the process; it'll
all be fully reversable. Should be a fun project.

Thanks,
     Nathan