[ROVERNET - UK] Moving to texas

Ali Al-Abbasi alialabbasi at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 14:36:21 GMT 2006

Kent

I've been looking at storage options for my cars in the DFW area and I'm
amazed at how inexpensive workshops are to rent (800sq/ft for $425 with a
220v supply).

The car now starts and runs, the master cylinder needs rebuilding and I need
to paint and under seal it. After this, I'm left with rebuilding the
interior, doing the electrics and replacing the rubber which is still a good
chunk of work. I doubt that it would be ready by April, but I would love to
meet you at the White Rock lake event.

All the best

Al