[ROVERNET - UK] Trim fastners and badging

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 23 02:16:45 GMT 2006

I have genuine new original trim fasteners for the Federal 3500S wide door
and fender strips. I assume you need a set for one car.. There is nothing
else like them. They have a plastic 3 eared clip to hold the strip; but use
a one-time expansion pin that you drive into the hole.You can make something
else work for the narrow 2000TC, but these are unique. Please contact me
directly;James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net  or tollfree in the US;1 877 524
8787.Thank you.