[ROVERNET - UK] Brake fluid question

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Dec 31 17:26:02 GMT 2006

Hi Ben

 Congrats on your new / older Rover !!  I would think you should be seeing
plenty of exhaust smoke from the brake fluid if indeed it is being sucked
into the engine...otherwise it does sound very odd.
  Did you sell the P5 ?? or are you now a 2 Rover family :)

 Here's wishing you all of the best for the new year and hopefully I will
see you in the spring.

Regards
 Dennis