[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rovers for Sale Listing

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 20:41:44 GMT 2006

Hi Stephen,

Could you include information about RSTCA- WEST.  Just my name, John
Burkhard, phone # 760.365.6796 and email burkhaj at earthlink.net.  Our group
covers the eleven western states.  Most of our group is located in
California with others scattered about in eight of the other ten states.
Thanks for your help in this project.  Take Care jb