[ROVERNET - UK] test

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Mon Feb 6 20:47:15 GMT 2006

With apologies to everyone.  I posted a message twice this morning.  The
first try came back as undeliverable, and the second has not come back
to me as  being on the list, so this is a test to see whether it comes
back to me.

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.