[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rovers for Sale Listing

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 00:19:26 GMT 2006

Yes Ken,Texas Too far east plus they speak Texican and I have problems
understanding them.  RSTCA - WEST covers the eleven western states,
AZ,CA,CO,ID,MT,NV,NM,OR,UT,WA and WY.  So far we have not found any Rovers
in MT and WY, but tomorrow is a new day and who knows what Rovers are
hiding in old barns just waiting to be discovered.  Press on.  jb