[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Heater / Cooling system- To flush or not toflush?

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 17:19:07 GMT 2006

This was a problem that I had several years ago on AOL. I didn't know how to
turn off the HTML (rich text) and none of the resident geniuses at AOL could
tell me. So, I simply changes internet providers and had them tell me how to
turn it off. I could receive messages but not reply or send. Very
frustrating, but it does come up from time to time. It is a simple thing,
but if you do not know how very, very frustrating.

Slats