[ROVERNET - UK] BW 35 / BW 65

Tom Total tom-total at gmx.de
Wed Feb 8 23:25:39 GMT 2006

Hello altogether,

I have to overhaul the BW 35 in my P6B (1972) and I am somewhat unsure what
to do now since a friend of mine offered me a well-working BW 65 from a 1975
car. Does anybody know which modifications - apart from the different gear
selection mechanism - have to be carried out? Since I borrowed my parts book
to a friend, I cannot look up the altered parts. What about the suspension?
Does the original torque converter fit? I am grateful for any advice or
hint. Many thanks in advance and many greetings from Germany to all
Roverists all over the world, Tom.