[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Rims

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Sun Feb 12 05:07:06 GMT 2006

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:32:06 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Thanks, Peter.
>Done.
>I'd love to recreate the "Rovernet" name as a group.
>Maybe some day .......

I think you may be able to Eric. Although i have never done it.

Go to Management>Group Settings>Description & Appearance>Web
Address>edit. What is in the Group edit box? Is it Rover_net? See if
you can change it to Rovernet? Now you have deleted the other Group
the name may be "free". If it does not work, then maybe try to do it
again in a few days or so in case the software has not quite got the
deletion updated. I just checked and Yahoo is still showing Rovernet
as a reserved name, so it may take a day or so to register the change
on the system.

If it works remember to tick the Notify Members of change box.

If this don't work, than back to square one!!!

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Peter H