[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Rims - photos posted to Rover_net site

Peter Mitchell peterm at arach.net.au
Mon Feb 13 04:56:42 GMT 2006

Hello Netters

I have posted some photos of my SD1 rims, onto the Rover_net web site, to a
directory named 'SD1 Rims'.

The rims were in a pretty poor state having lain in a field for some years.

I had them bead blasted and they came up beautifully - regrettably I don't
have a photo of this stage.

The powedercoating was done in a silver with a metallic fleck.

I am happy with the wheels mounted on my P6B, and now need to clean and
paint the hub centres and mount the new badges.

I hope that these photos are illustrative and may be of assistance.

Kind regards

Peter Mitchell
P6B
Perth Western Australia