[ROVERNET - UK] Saloon / Sedan / Hardtop ???

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 04:54:01 GMT 2006

Don't get me wrong.  I go out of my way to buy British
beer. We ofter meet at a restaurant where I might have
a beer or a glass of wine.  I drive there and my wife
stands by to drive home.

I just found the concept presented by Slats amusing.
I only teased him because I know him.

Eric

--- Steven Dibdin <sdibdin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have to say as a Brit every classic car club I
> belonged to back home met
> at a pub for their monthly meets.
> I sort of moss that. Pubs aren't just for Christmas
> you know....
>
> No we didn't crash TRs from drinking, we could do
> that sober!
>
> I have to admit I didn't get the saloon bit until
> someone sugested it. Still
> think of Rovers as Saloons I suppose.
>
> StevenD
>

> >From: Eric Russell <p6rovers at yahoo.com>
> >To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
> >Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Saloon / Sedan /
> Hardtop ???
> >Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:48:17 -0800 (PST)
> >
> >Slats,
> >My "joie de vie" side celebrates that idea. My
> logical
> >side wonders about DUI.
> >
> >Eric
> >

> >--- Slatskars <slatskars at comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Eric,
> > >
> > > By co-incidence, our Portland, OR, Club T-MG,
> new
> > > events coordinator is
> > > instituting a series of pub visits as monthly
> > > events. Should/could be
> > > interesting!
> > >
> > > Slats

=== message truncated ===