[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s head compatibility

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 18 10:23:48 GMT 2006

Kent,I respect your knowledge, as always, and have a head question. I have a
set of heads for sale on my eBay store, item# 4537403229, that I thought
were 215 Buick. Someone just informed me they were 219 Olds; I believe F-85,
so I changed the description. He told me they will bolt ontoa 215 Buick, a
Rover 3.5, 4.2, 3.9, 4.0, or 4.6; but it will result in a loss of
performance. Could you enlighten me further? I like to keep my ebay
descriptions accurate.
        Also, you were right with your comment my P5B parts car probably was
the last one left with original factory air. I sold the system , and on
removal, found the evaporator was made by Smith's. I did photograph it, in
case anyone needs a reference; though I only had the body, no engine  .
James Dean