[ROVERNET - UK] bonnet badge

Peter Mitchell peterm at arach.net.au
Tue Feb 21 04:22:50 GMT 2006

Hello Colin

I've checked out the site; there are Rover Sterling badges but nothing for
earlier Rovers. It they were 80 pounds a badge I think that I'd keep looking
as that is $188AUD, which would purchase quite a lot of other nice bits and
pieces.  Scott's Old Auto Rubber had them for around $80AUD but I hemmed and
hawed for too long, and they are out of stock.

Many thanks for the suggestion Colin; I did not know of Roverparts.

Peter Mitchell
Western Australia