[ROVERNET - UK] messages in triplicate

Peter Mitchell peterm at arach.net.au
Fri Feb 24 02:22:23 GMT 2006

Hi Eric

I am still having a problem with duplicated messages; I can't sort it out at
this end, and will follow your suggestion and unsubsribe then resubscribe.

I worked for the government for a long while; perhaps the duplicates are
some kind of appropriate visitation for my sins :)

Regards

Peter Mitchell
Perth Australia