[ROVERNET - UK] Rover SD1 gearbox

A.G. Opstal van agOpstal at poelmann.nl
Mon Jan 9 08:42:27 GMT 2006

Hi Damien,

I did this conversion. You have to remove some
ribs in the gearboxtunnel. Clutchslave can be
an issue. Better to use a SD1 clutch slave.
Then you have to reroute and alter the speedocable
where it enters the 5-speedbox.
Make some new large holes in the tunnel for access
to oil and speedocable fitment.
Speedo calibration is wrong it shows 25% slow.
Rest is easy.

I'll send you an article of the conversion.

Lex van Opstal.