[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Differential ratios

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Fri Jan 13 22:02:28 GMT 2006

Hi Peter,
It's a great idea if you could find a gearset somewhere in the
neighborhood of 2.80:1, but I just don't know of any gearsets in this
vicinity that would fit the housing.  While the 2200's use the v8
differential with different ratios, the earlier 4 cylinder differential
gears are of a different design and will not fit the v8 housing.
Somebody tell me if that's not exactly right.

Rovereductionally,
Kent K.