[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P6 Bonnet

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 05:20:11 GMT 2006

Kent,
Firstly, I am sure the folks nearby who have mudslide
problems would be happy to ship rain to Texas.
Weird, snow on the slopes above Vancouver - rain at
sea level and just above.

Anyway, I believe the NOS hood we have could be an
early 2200.  The main thing is that it has no bumps.
The top surface looks the same as a 2000.  I believe I
have a collection of hood photos and will post them on
the website of our back-up list (see below).

We also have 2 good used aluminum "eyebrows" for the
job.

Pictures to follow, I think .....

Eric