[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Painting Pointers

Drew Egginton drew at pitstop.net.au
Thu Jan 19 01:14:02 GMT 2006

The scoops were probably a good way of  separating the car visually from
the 2000s, so people recognised it as the V8 model! On the lights side,
what I meant was that US legislation about side repeater lights,
headlight height & uniformity, 5 mph bumpers etc compromised lots of
interesting UK/European designs until the manufacturers found a way
around them or in the case of the uniform headlights the govt changed
it's mind!