Fw: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Re: Austin Powers

Drew Egginton drew at pitstop.net.au
Thu Jan 19 08:49:58 GMT 2006

Wow 35 years! We've got a 1970 3500 (pre-facelift) which has been in the
family since 1973 and has done about 190,000 miles. While we haven't had
any problem with the final drive we've had to replace half-shafts a
couple of times (no doubt due to my youthful right foot!). The AED was
something that never seemed to work very well, there's only one guy I
know here who still has it on his P5B, to keep it original I think! I
don't mind the scoops either, it makes the car look more aggressive,
same for the necessary larger intake under the bumper.

I guess everyone remembers the joke about needing to own two Jags... but
was it in last years JD Power survey they came out really well?

Andrew Egginton
Perth, WA
Oz