[ROVERNET - UK] Wilson 3500S

Franc Buxton fab at dcs.warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jan 19 16:51:26 GMT 2006

Partviking wrote:
> As a fellow 'lurker' hello Kent,Glen and everybody.

	Ok, if it's 'coming out' day, I'll join in!

	Hello Kent, Alan, everybody else! I too am still a Rover
owner - one Range Rover Classic (1990) and one Rover 214 (1990,
a seriously underrated car IMHO). OK, so neither is standard,
the RR has a 300BHP 4.5 V8 and the 214 has a 130BHP 1.8,
but hey, those who know me could guess that... ;>)

	Back to lurking until I have something to contribute.
Best wishes to all for an enjoyable and productive New Year!

	Cheers,
		Franc.

--

Franc Buxton
Deputy Safety Officer, Networking Technician, general dogsbody

Die dulci fruimini