[ROVERNET - UK] KinardRove '06

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Jan 20 00:31:32 GMT 2006

Kent,

We are only 20-30 minutes from the Portland airport, so can assist. Too bad
that you are not a few days earlier. Our Club T-MG is hosting the West Coast
G.O.F. July 3-7. I know you are not into MG's, but you would probably have
enjoyed this outing. Lots of old (pre 1955) T-cars. We have a 1954 MGTF. I
will be running the tech sessions at the event.

Let me know your schedule on both ends and we will accommodate you and
assist as we can. Looking forward to seeing you.

Slats