[ROVERNET - UK] ebay sale

jobyna at earthlink.net jobyna at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 1 15:55:40 BST 2006

This car has been listed on eBay at least five or six times in the last year. several times it was started at $600 with no bids. Last month after having no interest at $600, the dealer raised it to $750 and surprise...he had no bidders.  The car was on eBay last week starting at $400.
When the car was originally offered, I seem to remember that there was a notation that the brakes were bad. I live in California, so I considered this one a few times last year when I was Roverless.
As far as the fee goes, I have seen several dealers ask for this on eBay, usually buried deep in their fine print.
I did talk to someone who bought a car from this dealer a few years back from Hemmings, and he was pleased with the transaction.
Phil