[ROVERNET - UK] ebay sale

Ted Holman ted_holman at vintagesuzuki.com
Mon Jul 3 20:02:53 BST 2006

Hmm, I think Rover's rust when exposed to a light fog! I have a building
full of examples from Washington and Oregon, in fact I just listed one of
the beauties on eBay. I have owned eight northwest Rovers in the past
fifteen years so far and they all seem to end up with some form of rust, but
always in different areas. As a sample, please look at this sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270004319725

I have sold two so far on eBay this year out of the five that need new
homes. I just wish Eric lived closer.
Ted