[ROVERNET - UK] Transporting rovers (USA)

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 18:32:59 BST 2006

Greetings, all-

      I was wondering if I could tap into the
collective wisdom of the Rovernet and see if anyone
could recommend a (dream on?) reliable, reasonably
priced car transportation company. I may need to get a
non-drivable p6 from the East coast to the Midwest. I
hate to pick a transportation service at random out of
Hemmings or something. I'm sure some of you must have
experience with this and I'd appreciate any thoughts,
advice or suggestions people have to offer.

Thanks,

Nathan