[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Electric Windows

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Wed Jul 5 14:00:31 BST 2006

Once again, Glen is on the money, but the most common
failure point in that assembly is the dimmer/flasher.
 Finding a replacement for the little plastic trigger that
breaks can be difficult and assembling the switch is
tedious.  Since he has so much experience, maybe Glen
would agree to fix all our broken directional switches?
:-)

Rovereconstructively,
Kent K.