[ROVERNET - UK] cyber-entrepreneur!

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Thu Jul 6 03:28:03 BST 2006

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 19:37, Eric Russell wrote:
> > --
> > ~ Glen Wilson ~
> > http://stores.ebay.com/EasyAuctionServicesPA
> > Adding new stock daily...
>
> My goodness..... quite the cyber-entrepreneur!
> ROFLMHO
>
> Eric

Eric,

Actually, I set that store up primarily to sell items from the estate of my
friend's father. There was some antique china and two boxes of vintage
cameras, to start with. I wish the stuff was mine because some of it is very
cool and also possibly worth a lot of cash. Unfortunately, I've just put that
project on hold since I can't be making commitments to eBay customers and
then having the owner of the property start to prevaricate about whether or
not the sale should go through. Maybe we can reach an understanding and
resume selling the cameras.

No problems, yet, but that would be a quick death by bad feedback for me. For
the moment, I think I will stick to selling things that already belong to me.
I think my entire inventory runs into the tens of dollars...

P4 Brake hoses? SD1 caliper pads? Anyone?

Glen