[ROVERNET - UK] 1951 Rover P4 Cyclops

Steve Smith ltsmiths at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 11 02:33:57 BST 2006

    Hello my name is Steve and I just purchased a 1951 Rover 75 Cyclops.  I am looking for information on this vehicle, such as the shift pattern, availability of parts, how many were imported into the US, what is the estimated value in US dollars.  I would like to know in the interst of restoration.  The car is 98% complete but needs painted and the interior re-done.  I am missing hood chrome and window chrome.  I would also like to know how the free wheel works?  I am located in cental Pennsylvania.