[ROVERNET - UK] Electrically Challenged Question.

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Mon Jul 17 02:04:09 BST 2006

Hi Folks
             Electrics were never my strong point, never did learn to
program a VCR!! My question, is the tach from the P6 TC and the P6B 3500S
the same and interchangeable, could either be used on a six cylinder, do
they require re-calibrating or can they be calibrated. Look forward to some
enlightenment!!!
                                              Regards  Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3