[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Mon Jul 31 18:07:33 BST 2006

Are you sure they are not Magnum 500 wheels?
As far as I know, this is the situation:

Except for North American cars with Magnum wheels, all P6s use the
same bolt pattern, 5 x 5", and  stud size. The magnum wheeled cars
used a smaller bolt circle and (I believe) a larger stud size.

Certainly, the parts books show only the above differences. The 5x5
front hubs were changed early in production, but that had nothing to
do with bolt circle or stud size, but rather changed from a "spider"
type flange to a full circle flange for the wheel to bear on.

Yours
Vern