[ROVERNET - UK] Zircon Blue vs Corsica Blue

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 17:22:09 GMT 2006

--- James Dean <jaguru at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> What do you think this weighs? 300 pounds? James
> Dean

Just a question for clarification.
If the subject line shows a discussion of two Rover
colours, how do we get a question of weight?  What
have I missed?  I checked back on the extra long
message with nothing snipped and couldn't find an
answer to my question.

Am I the only one concerned about the relationship of
a subject line to the content?
Am I the only one concerned about the extra long reply
messages where people keep clicking on reply without
deleting unnecessary text and the accumulating
footers?

Just wondering.....

Eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor: