[ROVERNET - UK] LOL back to digest

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:29:51 GMT 2006

Wow ..........i switched from using the digest method of receiving the
Rovernet  and the emails that have come through in past few days are
overwhelming.........LOL   I guess you have to be careful what you ask
for.........The single email response sounds better but since they come
alphabetically i don't know where to start    LOL    Am i reading Eric's
first or is he replying to James' earlier response or was that Vern's or
Peter's or Glen's  or am i reading my own...........LOL   i'm so
confused.................Just the ramblings of a guy wishing he had a few
more beer in the fridge  to sort this out    ......I'll keep this method for
a bit and then maybe have to go back to the digest although the length of it
is quite long due to the repetetiveness of the question and
replies...........Keep up the good work Eric..............this must be a
nightmare to oversee

Bill Robertson