[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 - rubber seal under valance at rear ofbonnet

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Mon Mar 6 22:22:17 GMT 2006

There are 2, the glazing strip between the glass and the metal channel that
holds the windscreen up, and a sponge seal between the glass and the body,
both listed in the web site.
thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au