[ROVERNET - UK] Canadian Gold?

Andrew H. Litkowiak andylit at runbox.com
Mon Mar 13 03:18:53 GMT 2006

The interior needs to be replaced. If the interior were new, I would be more
inclined to accept that price at first glance. As it stands, the leather has
seen much use and age.

$3000-$5000 would not be unheard of for an interior.

Although all the sections are marked "Excellent", I would want extensive
documentation of mechanical maintenance and repair records. How long has it sat
unused or seldom used? Brakes? Brake lines? Etc, etc, etc.

It has the exterior cosmetics, but the rest is a mystery.