[ROVERNET - UK] Oft Repeated Questions

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Wed Mar 15 12:56:59 GMT 2006

Hi Netters,
Now that we have the 3500S business resolved (At least until the
question comes up again), I can announce plans for my new book entitled
"Rovernet: The Unofficial Guide to Often Asked Questions." It would, of
course, begin with the great 3500S confusion, but should include the
whole NAS/NADA controversy.  It would shed light on such subjects as the
  unique NAS 3500S dual braking systems (both P6 and P6B versions) and
how to fit square headlamps to an NAS SD1 and where to send your
unwanted surplus round lamps (Rene Winters).  Extensive space will be
devoted to my favorite subjects, "What other automatic transmission can
I Use?" and "How Can I put a V8 in my Four Cylinder P6?"  It would also
include such seldom repeated but essential topics as "Why do the Aussies
call an SEII an SEII when no one else in the world does?"  I would
entertain suggestions for other chapters, but I fear I would also be
opening multiple cans of worms (which is itself an obscure and probably
North American colloquialism.)

Rovereverlovingly,
Kent K.