[ROVERNET - UK] Oft Repeated Questions

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:46:54 GMT 2006

I think my favorite is the many  (mini) with the Rover be a (v8) sideways.
that has to be one of the most unlikely conversions. (Besides my ultra lite)

I'm still using my voice recognition Software. I think I'm getting a cold.
that, or the software  Has a lot to learn.
RoverhangerlyintotheMountain, Steve