[ROVERNET - UK] Oft Repeated Questions

Sands sands2005 at home00.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 22:48:14 GMT 2006

Perhaps I missed some of this thread...Is it about fitting a Rover 3500
into a Satg engine bay? I've seen it done twice:
The first time badly...with a big hole cut in the bonnet/hood to allow
the air cleaners to poke thru.
The second time brilliantly....A Range rover sump was used as this
is/was apparently shallower. It was a twin carb model and the inlet
manifold had been cut, shortened and rewelded and I believe some engine
mounts custome made or at least adapter plates made up. The engine sat
in the bay beautifully.

Mike     820 Vitesse     Norwich