[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Very nice P5 for sale in Oregon

Andrew H. Litkowiak andylit at runbox.com
Sat Mar 25 00:49:18 GMT 2006

Someone else hit the mark with a comment about RHD. That will drastically reduce
the number of willing buyers. It can be difficult to find a buyer for RHD
vehicles in the US.

I have no problem with it, but over the years was forced to pass on several RHD
cars I wanted. Great prices, beautiful cars, but, a bitchy wife who would go
absolutely ballistic when I even suggested I was interested. No rhyme or reason,
no logic to it, but I was confident my life would become a living hell if I were
to proceed.

So, I shed the bitchy wife and buy what I please. I'm a big fan of divorce now.

Andy