[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Very nice P5 for sale in Oregon

gerald miller geraldmiller at clear.net.nz
Sat Mar 25 19:35:54 GMT 2006

Hello Jim
Although I havnt seen this car ,I can tell you that every 2nd vehicle in NZ
is retro fitted with a tow bar.We live the great out doors ; and need to TOW
: the boat ,carvan on holiday ,trailer to the dump .extract the bogged
cow,straighten the fence ,pull over the fence ,topple the tree ,remove the
neighbour .You think of a better tool for a vehicle? In fact your chances
off selling a car without a tow ball is minimal
cheers
Gerald
72 P6b [t-Bar]