[ROVERNET - UK] ebay # 8051068502 - Rover P6

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 28 20:22:17 BST 2006

Regarding these hubcaps...I once rented my 2000TC to a French Film company,
who were doing a commercial for a European auto insurance  company,in Miami.
They  faked a French accident with a spare bent bumper,French license plates
and street signs.My car had lovely Brigade red lacquer and rare magstar
wheels.There is a joke about the auto mechanics in Hell being French.. They
took my Rally foglights off, threw dirt on the car, and went to Hubcap
Heaven, and bought hubcaps from a chevy, and strapped them over my Magstars.
My guess is these hubcaps are for the French market, to cover up Chrome
rostyles, and make them dull and boring. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.