[ROVERNET - UK] re Sport Sedans

Robert Thornton R.Thornton at adelaidecitycouncil.com
Wed Mar 29 03:03:44 BST 2006

 The Austin 1800 was touted by BMC Australia advertising campaigns as
"The Car of the Century". In reality perhaps that accolade was more
deserved by its smaller cousin, the Mini.

Yes, the 1800 did have hydro as did some Minis, though it's generally
agreed that the rubber cone suspension Minis always handled better (but
were not as comfortable as the hydros).

Rob