[ROVERNET - UK] Fw: Rovernet format and Dirk's meet proposal

Dan and Mary Ellen Suter dmesuter at netacc.net
Tue May 2 03:25:41 BST 2006

(resent as I seem to be having difficulty posting notes to the list).

Hello fellow Rovernetters,

Just some additional brief words of support for the current format of this
group.  While I (still) have not yet purchased another Rover here in the
USA, I appreciate the shared advice and enthusiasm from this group.

Dirk, if you are setting up an e-mail list regarding the 2007 meet in the
Northeastern USA or Eastern Canadian region, I would like to be added to the
list.

Best regards,
Dan Suter  (Rochester, NY)