[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S link

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 01:22:58 BST 2006

John, it's possible to get one as I knew of a guy that
wanted to sell his locally to me. It was a 1966 Coupe
tho'. Grey with biscuit interior. Kent tried to buy
it, but the guy sort of jacked him around and it fell
through. Another guy Robert Mortensen had his 1966
maroon saloon for sale, but wanted quite a bit for it
and the trans pops out of gear in over run. The sister
car to mine also came up for sale, but it's a MK1 and
needed quite a bit, no o/d. Let me know if any of
these interest you. Seems once a person asks if a car
is for sale, the sellers' price goes higher for some
reason. Even though he couldn't sell it for lower
before.

      roland
DL650
VX800 #21