[ROVERNET - UK] Talking of P5's

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 02:45:32 BST 2006

OK. Just stop and think for a moment.  The guys at
city hall think, "There must be old kitchen
appliances, yard tools, household objects that we
should collect."

Now, fast forward to Kent's list.  I'd love to see the
faces on the guys that come to KENT'S curbside.  LOL
:-)

eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca