[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P5

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Tue May 9 03:12:58 BST 2006

Thanks for getting back to me.  Toooo Farrrr Awayyy may have nothing to do
with it.  Everything is relative.  Fill me in on the details of the car.  I
would like to have a P5, 3L, MT/OD trans, Saloon.  Hopefully it is in fair
to good condition and is drivable with no major mechanical problems.  When
you get some time send me the details and some photos.  If all this works
out I will need some information on getting it across the line.  Talk to
you later by phone or direct email.

John Burkhard
760.365.6796
burkhaj at earthlink.net