[ROVERNET - UK] P5B in USA?

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Wed May 10 05:50:09 BST 2006

The P5B was originally produced in late 67. As of 1968, US smog and crash
regulations came into effect, and the V-8 had not been tested for EPA
emissions, etc. Thus, the only legal P5B in US then would have been a 67,
and I do not know if any LHD were produced then. I believe that after 25y,
the EPA requirements lapse, and antique, such as P5B can be imported.