[ROVERNET - UK] SPARE BLOCKS-OT

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat May 13 07:32:14 BST 2006

I have a need for two of the long scoops from a 3500S bonnet. (Actually that
would be from two  3500S bonnets). Anyone have extras please contact me
offline with price and shipping. ; James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale,
jaguru at bellsouth.net or phone tollfree in the US 1 877 524 8787, or Cell
1954JAGPART.  Incidently, one theory I heard about the slow sales of the
3500S in the US; Anyone who would spend $5,000. or whatever the price, on a
British car, wanted it to look like a British car, and felt those scoops
made it look like an American muscle car. So, instead they paid the extra
thousand, and bought a Jaguar which did.