[ROVERNET - UK] 2000 SC auto

pjemail at aol.com pjemail at aol.com
Mon May 15 09:11:29 BST 2006

Dear James,

There is no problem with compatibility of the TC head on an SC block
(the blocks are all the same). The compression ratio difference is not
a problem as 9:1 CR engines were sent to many territories (e.g
Australia I think, hence why PVS says 10:1 cars are very rare I
suppose), but the TCs with 9:1 CR did have a different distributor
(difference in spring, vacuum advance etc.) I am not sure that the
difference in distribuot should present a real problem.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz